Who is CNM?
I am a software engineer from VCU with a number of completed projects, including:
In September 2021, I signed up to DraftKings, not knowing anything.
Earlier this year I made enough sportsbetting to make it my full time job.
Now, I am building CrazyNinjaOdds, with everything I've learned, for us to all have an affordable weapon to take on the Sportsbooks.
You know who I am. LFG!
You can check out my portfolio site here: www.CrazyNinjaMike.com
What is CrazyNinjaOdds?
CrazyNinjaOdds is an odds comparison site that pulls in odds from multiple sportsbooks and allows you to compare them to always get the best bet.
As this site grows, we will be offering:
Note: Some markets can void differently on different Sportsbooks. Be sure to read the terms to each Sportsbook site for if a player voids by not starting or if they void by not playing at all (ie. A player that doesn't start but pinch hits is voidable for some Sportsbooks and for others not voidable)
- Free bet conversion page - Convert your free bets to a guaranteed %
- Low hold page - If a Sportsbook has a promo to, for example, spend $2000 to get $500 in free bets, you can often find low-holds to hedge 2 different sportsbooks and essentially spend little to nothing to complete the promo and get your $500 in free bets!
- Arbs page - Finding the right odds to place a bet on 2 separate sportsbooks on opposite sides of a market to guarantee a small profit.
- Middles page - A hedge in which both sides could win (ie. Over 5.5, Under 7.5) with a small % chance to win both bets.
- +EV page - Positive Expected Value bets based on what the fair value should be.
This site is still a work-in-progress and I'm working every day to bring my vision to life :)
Do you accept tips?
I have had a number of people offer to tip or donate to me. I really appreciate that :)
I don't expect anything and will treat everyone the same whether they tip or not.
If you would like to tip me, you can use the donate button below. Thank you!
Donations will be applied as credit towards subscriptions when I start that up.